Holding off on grooming until later in the morning

I had planned to groom early this morning but am holding off until later in the morning. The temperatures are still borderline, the snow is soft and it is snowing pretty hard as of 7am. Looks like temps will drop throughout the day and that the snow will stop around 10am. Hopefully there wasn’t much rain out at the park last night. Trail conditions should be good this afternoon once the lower temps have a chance to harden up the trails. Probably not going to be able to set track due to shallow snow depth.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: